GM Event 18 July 2020

Good afternoon warriors,

This weekend we will bring back the PVP event, same as last time we will group and people will fight in a duel best of 3, everyone should group on 18 July (Saturday) in the map of Ethedrean

IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC WITH A +1 AND YOUR IN-GAME NAME

I will make the teams before hand and as we progress i will call who will fight with whom.

Everyone that participates will receive rewards, as for the top 3 people they will receive higher rewards but do not expect the rewards to be mounts, redzen or pets, in addition the winner will be announced in discord and in-game.

Good luck, warriors.

It would be good if they announced what kind of reward they are going to give to the winners to see if it is worth participating since that is what motivates one, but if they are going to give the same rewards as the previous time; It would be better if they do a boss event since it is better.

29 minutes ago, Lehiya said:

It would be good if they announced what kind of reward they are going to give to the winners to see if it is worth participating since that is what motivates one, but if they are going to give the same rewards as the previous time; It would be better if they do a boss event since it is better.

For you the rewards might have been bad but for the new people that join the rewards are well received trust me

in my opinion, the rewards could add as much for those who have been on the server for a long time as for those who are now arriving, what you said is true @DrakkY , the rewards are good for "new players", but that stops thinking a bit about older players