Sign in to follow this  
Apostle

[ENG] MVP's and Balance Strategy Announcement p.2

Hello adventurers,

we want to move forward with balance ticks at MU Genesis but this time we need your help

we invite all those who meet a few simple conditions that are listed below. If you think you are the right person to represent your class, please contact us. We believe that we will manage to develop a proper end-game global balance of characters together. 

We know none of you want your class to be weakened, but in this case it will be the best way to keep both PVP and PVE balance. If we continue to improve other classes, PVE will completely lose its meaning.

So to the point. If you want to become an MVP and a representative of your class, you must:

• be an active member of our community on Discord
  • be an active PvE and PvP end-game/gear player
  • be smart about managing your class (as said before, not only buffs but also nerfs)
  • be neutral about managing other classes
  • be a person active in guild wars, active guild fighter or leader

You can write something about yourself here by leaving your Discord nickname and Class or write us directly in our channel.

After that we will make simple poll "Who should be [class] MVP?" with all interested players unless there will be lack of submissions so we will make "Yes/No" poll so community will choose the best class representatives. 

Clock is ticking so hurry up!

As @Algorythm said before, "There's a lot of exciting things happening with Genesis and ask that you continue to support and drive the development in this great community going forward".

Thanks!

• Like 5

I can represent the Dark Lords, I have experience with the class for 3 years as DL TANK. I have good advanced knowledge with BlackPhanton and basic classes. I have experience of 3x3 PVP battles and 5x5 - 10x10 and 20x20 GvGs over these 3 years. In the discord I speak the essentials, I have a good relationship with the community
Discord: Kamuit
BP: KAMUIT
DL: KAMUITH

Edited by Kamuit
  • Like 8

I can represent WarMages. Games from the beginning at Webzen. Leader of the IMPERIO Guild. Greatest caller and strategist in the game so far. Since WebZen always Legend in 3x3. In Webzen, he was Portuguese Moderator of Discord. I went from Staff to webzen to sell the game. I dominate the warmage class and I can be completely in favor of balancing classes for the game and not for the players. Balancing has to be something that balances auto level battles in general, not the will of each player.
Discord: wHMagnus - Felipao
WarMage: Felipao

• Like 17
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I can represent the Whisperer. From the beginning I have contributed ideas so that this class that is not in the meta-game is competitive with the 3 dominant ones. I have experience in 3x3 with a 54% win rate. I almost always excel at the GVGs that I participate in.
I know against which classes I have an advantage (BP, WM) and a disadvantage (BL, DL, SP).
Apart from that, with so much time playing PVP I also notice when one class is above another, either by buff or increased statistics that only benefit some.

Discord: Kurade

Nick: Kurade

• Like 10

I Can represents War Mages.

DiscordKaito

Nick: MagicKaito

I understand very well all the details both in the pve and in the pvp of the class, I am also active and daily I perform streams showing the current situation and the needs of each class while we discuss what needs to be changed not only in my class, but in all the others.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

l started playing mu legend in 2017, my first character was Darklord, and l play  with her until today, l have a lot of experience  tank/dps, be it pvp/pve, so l would like to represent DL, both in buffs and in nerfs.
Discord: Cascio
Nick : Cascio

• Like 25

I would like to represent Whisperes. I have a well balanced pve/pvp character with high soul lvl and decent winrate in 3v3 of 50%.

Discord/Ingame : EvilDarklade

• Like 4

Hello my nickname in Mu Legend is goSTAR. There is probably no person who doesn't know me. I would like to represent the War Mage in balance team because I think and not only me that im one of the few people who can do it properly. I was a beta tester in big titles like:

2011 - closed beta test Diablo3
2013 - closed beta test Path of Exile
2013 - closed beta test Diablo3 Ros
2019 - closed beta test Lost Ark 

And many of my ideas have been implemented in these games.I am a person open to the suggestions of others and I do not only care about only my class, but maintaining balance for everyone.I am a person who has a good understanding of the mechanics of this game. The final balance of War Mage was also my idea.

I am a person who thinks first and then reacts emotionally and I am a fully grown-up person because I graduated university as psychology in business so im not a kiddo.

Discord goSTAR
Game: PreatoR

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

It's your local neighborhood gringo, officially submitting my request for blader that I've played since open beta at webzen.       With 10 years in both people and business management irl, conflict resolution and an all-inclusive approach to finding solutions are core to my existence.  #MakeMuGreatAgain #MMGA

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I can represent Blader, a mu legend game since December 2017, I followed the evolution of the game, GvG game 5.10 and 20, active in 3X3 over 50% winrate, active in the game and active in discord, I am neutral with balance , I seek balance between classes, I have already been against some Blader buffs and favor of buffs in other classes, I always say since the beginning of Genesis, I do not want a weak or extremely strong class, but balanced, I have ideas that can help, and the most importantly I know how to play well with the class and study it.

Discord: PYSAICO | Chuck
Nick in game: PYSAICO

REPLYING, WANTING TO BELIEVE THAT IT WAS DELETED BY "MISTAKE".

• Like 11
  • Confused 1